BILLET WHEELS - REVPRO™
Setting style trends for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles is nothing new for Custom Chrome®. We rocked the aftermarket world back in 1986 when we introduced the first generation of RevTech® forged aluminum wheels.
We're still rockin' and rollin' two decades later with our forged billet wheel designs. Whether you're looking for the stylish simplicity of a RevPro™ or the intricate elegance of our Nitro 18, you can find a wheel to make a statement about your personal interpretation of the individual style you want from your two-wheeled freedom machine.
Our wheels start with a blank forged from high-strength aluminum alloy. They are machined by state-of-theart multi-axis computer-controlled CNC machines to designs developed on the latest CAD systems. Once the computers have done their magic, craftsmen take over and polish the wheels to a mirror finish before the finishing touch is added by the chemists at the chrome shop.
To let you sleep well at night, we send our wheels to independent laboratories where they are torturetested beyond anything they will ever encounter on the potholed roads of southwest, the frost-heaved byways in the winter-plagued north or the high-speed wonderland of the German Autobahn.
All RevTech billet wheel designs are put through rigorous testing procedures.
Whether the first step in customizing a factory-fresh stocker, or the finishing touch for a one-off custom, you'll find RevTech® wheels bring you the engineering and stunning good looks you want for your motorcycle.
Why Modular? Modular wheels and hubs provide flexibility in deciding how to equip your bike with custom wheels. It also means that your investment in wheels is portable. Pick up that dream bagger and want to keep your wheels from the Evolution® Softail® you traded in? Pick up a new set of hubs and your wheels are done!
Custom Chrome® hubs are machined from solid billet and come with reliable sealed bearings in sizes to fit most models, including the 1" and 25mm axle diameters introduced on the most recent models.
- Wheels and hubs fit the front of most models from 84-10 and the rear of all models from 86-10
- Wheels are CNC-machined from forged blanks of aluminum with the rim profile created using the 'split and spin' method for uniformity and increased strength
- Most hubs, including pre-2000 applications, have late-style sealed bearings for improved reliability, longer service intervals, and better straight-line stability
- Wheel bearings come already installed in the hubs
- Hubs include bearings, hub bearing spacer, mounting bolts, and highstrength threadlocker
- Matching pulleys and brake rotors are also available
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
HARDBODY POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS (Mid USA Motorcycle Parts)
$758.16 - $1,046.12
BILLET WHEELS - VELOCITY "MIDNIGHT SERIES" (RevTech)
BILLET WHEELS - SUPER CHARGER 'MIDNIGHT SERIES' (RevTech)
ONE-PIECE ALUMINUM WHEELS (Performance Machine Inc.)
$849.95 - $1,749.95
BILLET WHEELS (Ride Wright Wheels)
$612.95 - $867.95
BILLET WHEELS - REVPRO™ 'MIDNIGHT SERIES' (RevTech)
PRO-WHEEL MOTORCYCLE RIMS FOR YAMAHA (Pro-Wheel Racing Components)
$123.99 - $144.99
CHROME MASTER CYLINDER PLUNGERS (Other)
CHROME LATE-MODEL REAR MASTER CYLINDERS (Other)
$13.99 - $159.99
FORWARD CONTROL KITS (Other)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
BILLET WHEELS - REVPRO™Manufacturer: RevTech
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (724) 282-7278
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.